Connector for TIBCO Hawk
RTView Enterprise Monitor® is an end-to-end monitoring platform that uses Solution Packages and connectors to gather and process performance metrics from a wide variety of different technologies.
With the Connector for TIBCO Hawk, you can centralize alert events triggered by Hawk alert rule bases and performance data relevant to monitored hosts. This enables RTView to be the event correlation engine and event management system for alerts that are generated by:
- TIBCO Hawk
- RTView Enterprise Monitor, and
- Other monitoring tools such as Netcool and Oracle Enterprise Manager
Single TIBCO Console
When combined with other Solution Packages for TIBCO technologies, performance metrics and alerts from TIBCO EMS, TIBCO ActiveMatrix, TIBCO BusinessWorks, and Solution Package for TIBCO BusinessEvents can all be aggregated into a single view. The correlation of this information among the TIBCO technologies further enables cross-technology analytics, speeding troubleshooting, assessment of business impact, and resolution of issues.
By combining these TIBCO monitoring solutions along with other solutions under the RTView Enterprise Monitor umbrella, users can go further in determining how their TIBCO EMS and BW instances are affecting the critical applications in their enterprise. They can consolidate metrics from existing monitoring solutions and tools in order to provide visibility across an entire application infrastructure, including TIBCO applications and other critical application components. Using RTView Enterprise Monitor’s Service Model functionality, users are able to create service models that allow them to trace service impact and prioritize issues based on their potential affect on the business.
- Correlate available host resources with the associated Application or Service, as well as specific TIBCO components
- Identify hotspots and unavailable hosts across your infrastructure in real-time
- Understand when peak loads of host infrastructure occur or when resource usage trends are constantly growing through time-based historical analysis
- Enable individual groups to filter, correctly prioritize, and act on events of concern with an advanced event management system
- Enable users to set global thresholds and over-ride thresholds from one central console via advanced rule base control