SL Releases RTView Core 6.9
Major Enhancements Power New ReleasePress Releases, RTView, SL in the News
Corte Madera – January 31, 2017 – SL has released a major new version of the RTView Core® – Data Management System. Many significant enhancements improve UI features and data acquisition capabilities.
Major Enhancements include:
- Alert definitions now accessible from a data source
- Open URLs in new browser tab instead of pop-up browser window
- New HTTP REST Data Adapter allows RTView to interact with REST APIs by means of HTTP Requests
- New trim option for cache data source removes rows periodically from cache history table
- Items can now be removed from the thin client menu
- New HTML5 bar chart for Thin Client
- Enhanced charts with properties for legend text
- Tree Grid support added to Table object for Thin Client
“These new enhancements to our user interface and data acquisition capabilities will provide our customers with added flexibility in deploying their data management solutions,” says Rodney Morrison, VP Products at SL.
About SL: SL is a San Francisco Bay Area-based software company that develops real-time monitoring, visualization and diagnostic software for Global 1000 and mid-market companies whose businesses depend on complex, high-performance applications. The company has deep expertise in monitoring and management of custom, distributed applications running in heterogeneous middleware environments.