SL-GMS C++/Map Extension
C++/Map is an optional extension to the C++/Developer Package that provides functionality specific to traffic control, power distribution and similar high performance mapping applications. Request a complimentary consultation and product evaluation.
C++/Map offers specialized dynamic graphics for developers of operator consoles in sophisticated, high-performance, map-based applications.
C++/Developer is used to develop dynamic graphic interfaces to satisfy a wide range of requirements. SL’s flagship is deployed worldwide in industries ranging from Network Management, Process Control, Transportation, Aerospace and Satellite Telemetry.
C++/Net provides functionality specific to the GUI development requirements of Network Management applications.
- Automatically instance nodes and connectors from a database
- Create layers that contain application-specific icons and connectors
- Manage thousands of data variables and associated dynamic icons
- Define attributes for multiple display windows (i.e. size and location)
- Allow end-user editing of network topology (i.e. select, move with connector maintenance, add and delete icons
- High-performance zoom and pan features for complex applications (i.e. map tiling and run-time optimization)