Custom Editor for Microsoft .NET
Manufacturing software vendors must provide environments where Manufacturing Operations Engineers and IT support engineers can quickly create, distribute, and maintain web-based visual representations of enterprise data without programming.
Custom Editor for .NET is a powerful graphic development package for use with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET that is used by developers to create customized, dynamic graphic editors for high performance real-time monitoring applications. The product enables manufacturing software vendors to provide their customers with custom, branded, web authoring editors that generate real-time displays without programming.
- Create customized, dynamic graphic editors for high performance real-time monitoring applications.
- Provide your customers with branded web-authoring editors that generate real-time displays without programming.
- Reduce development time from man-years to man-months, capitalizing on the advanced Microsoft technologies included with Visual Studio .NET and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use the GMSEditor Microsoft .NET control to create custom editors from within Visual Studio.
- Provides a migration path for existing SL-GMS displays from legacy systems for use in new .NET applications, preserving investment in screen development.