SL Corporation Launches RTView Enterprise Monitor 1.2 for Application and Service-Level System MonitoringPress Releases, RTView, SL in the News
Corte Madera, CA – April 30, 2013 – SL Corporation, a leading provider of application and service-level system monitoring solutions, announced the launch of the RTView Enterprise Monitor (EM) 1.2 platform, an end-to-end visibility and control system tailored specifically for application support teams. This broadly enhanced platform both expands the number of component-level technologies that RTView can involve out-of-the-box, and increases the flexibility of the solution to ensure application support teams see all of the data, and only the data, they care about.
“Our RTView Enterprise Monitor customers are able to get the exact views they need of their data in a fraction of the time and expense of other solutions,” said Tom Lubinski, President and CEO of SL Corporation. “Our pre-configured solution packages get them 70% of the way there in a matter of days, while our enhanced customization features enable them to iterate the solution to fully solve their unique challenges.”
SL RTView’s product offerings and solution packages now provide out-of-the-box monitoring capabilities across the following application component-level technologies, speeding time-to-solution:
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS) servers, BusinessWorks engines, BusinessEvents clusters
- Oracle Coherence in-memory data grids, databases, WebLogic servers, Glassfish servers
- IBM Websphere servers, DB2 databases, MQ brokers
- VMware Hosts, virtual machines (VMs)
- Amazon EC2 instances
- Tomcat servers
- JVM processes
Enhancements to RTView Enterprise Monitor’s customization features enable application support teams to:
- See only the events that matter with enough context to show why they matter
- Provide access to end-to-end, time-correlated monitoring data for faster troubleshooting
- Enable custom, real-time holistic views of application configuration, dependencies and data flows for more intuitive understanding of application performance
- Automate manual processes such health checks and stop and start scripts to work faster and reduce errors
- Understand and predict capacity issues with access to all historical information from one interface
For more information about SL’s RTView Enterprise Monitor, please visit: RTView Enterprise Monitor.
About SL Corporation
Over the past 25 years, SL Corporation has become the most knowledgeable and responsive provider of holistic monitoring, analytics, and visibility solutions. SL’s flagship product, RTView, addresses a broad spectrum of enterprise visibility challenges spanning application performance monitoring (APM), business service management (BSM), business activity monitoring (BAM), and component-level infrastructure monitoring. RTView has also become the de facto standard for enhancing visibility into TIBCO middleware, Oracle Coherence in-memory data grids, and complex distributed applications. SL’s exclusive focus on real-time visibility solutions, commitment to customer success, and partner-centric culture are why thousands of industry leaders have chosen to work with SL to support their most critical applications and businesses. SL Corporation can be reached at +1 415-927-8400 or on the web at www.sl.com.
Categories: Press Releases
SL in the News